Friday, October 29, 2010

Dreamcakes Take 2

I happened to be in the neighborhood....so I had to stop by Dreamcakes again. I think I'm forming a bad habit.
This time, I tried the Caramel Apple cupcake. This was butter cake with an apple butter filling and covered in caramel icing. I also got nuts on mine. Yummy. It was really good, and really rich.
Oh and I got another Mississippi Mud, because the first one was so good. This one was just as good.
I also brought my roommate, Ally, The Dean Martin, a classic. It was marble cake topped with chocolate and vanilla icing. She said that it was good.
My parents tried the Pecan Pie cupcake. My dad fell in love. In fact, he loved it so much that he printed out a list of all of the Dreamcakes cupcakes and is going to eventually try and rate them all. Yeah, they're that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment