Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas

Hi readers. It's been a while. I am on Christmas break and am loving it so far. I have been to Sips N Strokes, seen the Beauty and the Beast Broadway play, celebrated my birthday, and celebrated the birth of Jesus Christ. Yesterday was Christmas. It was a good day, but was way too busy and I would have loved to have some more time to relax and enjoy the day. My favorite part of the day was sitting down after all of our company had left (about 9:00 pm) to read the Christmas story. For Christmas, I asked for Eric and Leslie Ludy's When God Writes Your Love Story. Instead, I received When God Writes Your Life Story, hahah. While it is not the book that I asked for, I began reading it anyway. I am excited about it and hope that this book will give me the motivation that I really need to transform my life. After realizing the mistake, we ordered When God Writes Your Love Story from Amazon :) I'm excited to receive it. It snowed yesterday! It was the first white Christmas on record in Alabama in a long time! The snow continued this morning -- it was so beautiful. I'm enjoying just staying home on this snowy day and relaxing. 
As for my cupcake contest: I'm in a bit of a rut. I cannot decide if I want to continue experimenting, and the contest deadline is in just a few days. I think I may do one more day of baking this week and then just submit what I have done. My motivation is dwindling. 
I hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy a bit of a break from the craziness of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment